|Journals by The Beat Of Blossoms|
- All vendors should subscribe to our vendor email group for all official notifications. You can reach us by using the "Contact" link on the left.
- When registration opens, vendors may use following link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/rbwp3upeGGxf8nF52.
- If approved, vendors will receive approval email and registration invoice via Paypal.
- Approved vendors MUST pay the registration invoice to be registered and hold a space/table. Invoices must be paid through PayPal or any major debit/credit card.
- Receive registration confirmation email. You are now registered and table space is being held for you. If you do not receive confirmation email, please contact us.
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations prior to 10 business days in advance of event. Please note that outdoor vendors will not have alternative indoor locations if it rains. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
For this venue, vendors are required to bring their own tables and chairs. Tables and chairs can be rented for an additional fee.
- Early Basic (Registration period: 1/23-2/10): Table space is 6 feet long and 6 feet deep. Each space may only have one designated vendor. $35 (Tables and chairs are for rent for additional $10)
- Basic (Registration period: 2/11-3/10): Table space is 6 feet long and 6 feet deep. Each space may only have one designated vendor. $40 (Tables and chairs are for rent for additional $10)
- Late Basic (Registration period: 3/11-3/31): Table space is 6 feet long and 6 feet deep. Each space may only have one designated vendor. $50 (Tables and chairs are for rent for additional $10)
- Live Music: performance period and comp table space. Busking permitted. Limited availability. FREE
- Alley Cat staff will be present in load-in area, check in with staff and unload. Alley Cat staff will stay with your items while you park. Return and continue load-in.
- Alley Cat staff will be inside venue at set-up. All vendors must sign in with Alley Cat representatives BEFORE setting up.
- If a vendor cancels before or does not show at event by 1 hour of start, we will offer that vendor’s space to the next on the waiting list.
- We ask that vendors give Alley Cat volunteers at least a 10% discount on purchases. We encourage that the more you see a volunteer working and the more they help you, the more you discount.
- This is a family event, so no obscene or disturbing material in public view. No alcohol. No marijuana, cannabis oils or cannabis food products.
- At the end of event, vendors are responsible for clean-up and sign out.
- Alley Cat staff will be present in parking lot, bring items to load-out area. Alley Cat staff will stay with your items while you retrieve your vehicle. Return and continue load-out.
|Sticker by Stronge Design|
- 9-10:00am load-in & set-up (1 hour)
- 10am-4pm event (6 hours)
- 4-5pm breakdown (1 hour)
- Arts & Crafts: Prints, stickers, toys, canvases, sculptures, t-shirts, etc. In general, handmade or printed items sold by the artist.
- Collectibles: antiques, seconds, records, cd’s, merchandise, vintage clothing, etc. Also, printed reading materials such as zines and comics when not produced by vendor.
- Food: Must be prepared and packaged. No food preparation on premises. No alcohol or weed edibles.
- Live Music (this section is not finalized) All music must not be loud and overpowering (must be approved). Live music fee is $20 dollars and entitles each performer to two hour-long performance slots, during which busking will be allowed and an all-day table spot in Local Music area. All Live Music vendors must have be approved BEFORE final registration.
- You can find info about DC sales tax for special events at http://otr.cfo.dc.gov/page/special-events.
- We recommend that all vendors bring items priced low to mid range. ($1-$40 prints, toys, jewelry, stickers, etc.)
- We recommend that all vendors bring plenty of singles and other change.
- We recommend that all vendors bring plenty of business cards and promo material.
- Free giveaways also draw attention: stickers, postcards, etc. (We have even had a vendor give away old comic books.)